C++ Game Hacking Tutorial PT. 13 - GodMode

In this tutorial I will be making you the ULTIMATE Hackerman : ) We will cover multiple features in Cheat Engine and C++ that will get you ready for hacking any other games out there. This series is made for beginners to learn C++ from scratch and specifically for coding cheats unlike all the other CE tutorials out there. If you have any issues, simply reply to this thread and I’ll do my best to help.

1 Like

Are you going to continue the tutorials? I’m watching all these videos and would really appreciate it if you continue with the tutorials. :smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot dude! I do plan on continuing these type of tutorials. I’d also really appreciate it if you can let me know what type of tutorials you have in mind for me to make next but if you can’t think of any I’ll just be sharing as much of my knowledge as possible! :smiley:

Finished the series the other day and already have the start of a hack coming along. Thanks for the guide :D. Just having a slight problem with getting kicked when attaching cheat engine to Roblox, what method do you recommend to bypass this?

1 Like

You can use CheckCashed or one of the more updated Cheat Engine clients on v3rmillion. I personally made my own that I edited with a hex editor.

1 Like

Ah I’ll try using a hex editor first, I’m assuming it is just changing strings but if that doesn’t work I’ll try CheckCashed, thanks again for the help

1 Like