Cheatbuddy is ungrateful asf with proof

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 6.50.16 AM
CHEATBUDDY IS SO UNGRATEFUL THIS DUDE IS USING YOUTUBE EVERYDAY AND UPDATING HIS PLAYLIST BUT HES BEING TOO GREEDY TO COME FIX THE CHEAT THE FUCK MAN CHEATBUDDY PROBABLY HAS TO BE SEEING ALL THESE POSTS THE FUCK MAN JUST UPDATE THE DAMN CHEAT BRUH THE FUCK MAN THIS SHIT IS ANNOYING

ok cool

ik thats u cheatbuddy

ok cool

He never made a living wage from this cheat anyways. I would abandoned the site too if I was in his situation. No idea why he paid for the site to remain up though.

Aww, poor little shitter can’t use cheats on a lego game. Boo fucking hoo.

same for you poor little shitter

he has every reason to discontinue the cheat, I do agree that he should’ve announced it or something to clarify stuff and don’t leave dickheads like you clueless why they can’t use their cheat they oh-so hard depend on for rcl tournaments

1 Like

I dont rcl tournament I want back RCM so that I can go back to supporting people on here and having a little hobby and whenever I need it ill have it

How does that make him greedy? Are you fucking stupid? Read the TOS, he doesn’t have to do anything, he owns and updates Cheatbuddy at his own disposal, he doesn’t answer to you it’s not a public company, he doesn’t owe you anything. If Cheatbuddy decides he doesn’t want to update or he doesn’t want to deal with RC-M anymore, he has that right. You speds act like he’s got some contract that forces him to update your stupid little lego hack lmfao.

its greedy he only thought about himself thats greed he didnt put others first and he said in a live stream that if he were to discontinue he made a promise hed atleast teach somebody to update so he legit broke several things he said hed not do just by doing what he did

Once again. He doesn’t owe you anything. You getting your panties all in a knot because your lego hack doesn’t work doesn’t make him greedy. I’d love to see some video of him promising he would teach somebody to update, word for word. He didn’t promise anything, he doesn’t owe you anything. You are HIS customer, and he has the choice and free will to do whatever he wants with his product.

making configs video he said if he ever discontinues hed try to teach somebody else how to update and hed put up a auto update feature that will keep the cheat going for a couple months atleast until a major update came around and broke the cheat down so he is greedy he thought about his fucking self and not his customers

regardless he made thousands off the cheat than dipped like that pure greed with his old cheat RC7 when he discontinued it he made a auto update feature that lasted for atleast 1 week then it just broke dont you understand this he created over 5 cheats just to discontinue them or abandon the communities and ignore them and never go back bruh.

Just get dx9

shut the fuck up u retard u dont know what he’s going through

no hes alright enough to watch youtube everyday constantly updating his playlist watching over 90 videos in a day so stop being so fast to back him up that was pure greed what he did

and also u was in posts crying for rcm so stfu