[CONFIG] RCL/Th3ltgrounds configs

DISCLAIMER

Some of these configs will get you noticed fairly soon after using them if you are not already well established within the community, and especially for Th3ltgrounds any account under level 20 will be subject to intense scrutiny by the admins and community. I’d recommend being around level 20-25 before attempting to use one of the configs and toggling the aimlock on and off instead of having it on the entire time.

AVERAGE-ABOVE AVERAGE CONFIG;
Aimbot: pgup
Aimlock: leftmouse
Wallcheck: on
Aim At: head
FOV: 40 (anything between 10-40 will work perfectly fine.)
Smoothness: 7.40
Prediction: 0.01
Recoil Control: 0
Bullet Drop: 0
Delay: 0
Sensitivity: 57

**If you feel people are on to you change the sensitivity down by 10-20, turn the FOV down by 10 and start toggling it on and off more, or even toggle it off completely. Smoothness can also be increased if needed. **

Example of the AVERAGE-ABOVE AVERAGE config;
https://gyazo.com/bfb0b153ff8fdc6a2ac469dfc4ec305e

ABOVE AVERAGE-ELITE CONFIG;
Smoothness: 2.70 (do NOT record with this smoothness or you will get caught.)
Sensitivity: 17 (low sensitivity, you can up this to make it even better but more obvious.)

I personally used the 2nd config, AVERAGE-ELITE, for a long time before switching to the 1st config, both I still did extremely well with in games and the admins at TG3 didn’t suspect anything.

Example of the ABOVE AVERAGE-ELITE config;
https://gyazo.com/1a0bc504931a55eaa988def1e4005934

ELITE-GOD CONFIG;
Smoothness: 9.80
Sensitivity: 70

I wouldn’t recommend constantly using this unless you are already very well established within the clan community as you’ll almost certainly be caught using it, however this config may be good for other third person games where spectator cameras aren’t widely used.

Example of the ELITE-GOD config;
https://gyazo.com/5c28e8f49174409c5cb06a1fbf08c9be

TIPS TO STAY UNCAUGHT

Make a list of people who you know are better than you and who have been doing it for a long enough time that killing them over and over again would make them suspicious. You can’t go into the community using RC-M and start 1v1ing everyone and winning, that’s too obvious. Use it sparingly at first, occasionally toggle the aimlock and be very careful about using the ESP. I’d recommend completely disabling it to stop yourself being tempted to use it.

Certain maps and gun systems will also make it more obvious, for LQC I’d recommend not using RC-M as it will be too accurate and you’ll most likely hit more shots than humanly possible. CQC can also be dangerous if you zoom in too much and go into first person, these configs are meant for THIRD PERSON and not FIRST PERSON, FPSing with these configs, especially in a TPS setting will get you caught pretty quickly or may not even work depending on the game.

If someone asks you to be PC checked delete your RC-M folder along with logging out of the CheatBuddy website and clearing any stored password for it. I’d also recommend clearing specific history of the CheatBuddy website, DO NOT clear your entire history before a PC check. Press the windows key and R at the same time to open up prefetch, clear ALL traces of RC-M from it. You want to do this as quick as possible.

After you’ve cleared your prefetch open the same run command and type reg edit instead, open the subfolder known as HKEY_CURRENT_USER, Software, and delete any traces of RC-M from that folder in specific, this is where (I believe) RC-M stores the encrypted password/username login details. DO NOT agree to a PC check if they are a moderator for a specific Cheater Discord otherwise they will find another remnant of RC-M within the Reg Edit and you’ll be caught regardless, it looks better to refuse a check than to get checked and caught with RC-M.

Should someone ask you to screenshare/take a screenshot/record your game, remember to press the exit RC-M button, by default I believe the button is Right Control. (this does not clear your prefetch, make sure you clear that if they ask you to check it.)

If you record with a software and use RC-M at the same time make sure you are specifically capturing the game process itself.

LIST OF TH3LTGROUND ADMINS;
Smooshnack
martinpvik
josepvhs2
Dimisei33
Xaela
Raiderpls
AlbinWeiss
k9punisher
there are more but those are the most active ones, you do NOT want to cheat when k9punisher is playing the game.

12 Likes

This definitely needs to be moved to the config section, you can tell a lot of work was put into this. Well done!

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 Like

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I LIKE THIS CONFIG its so good ngl bro i can legit

1 Like

can you do that on windows 10?

1 Like

The video was made on Windows 10… of course you can do it on Windows 10.

what are good configs for recording