New RCM features/UI should have a monthly subscription

i’ve suggested this before when chat was a thing, but i still think that the new RCM features and UI coming out should be like an ‘rcm premium’ thing with monthly payments (maybe $5-$10 a month) while the current version of RCM stays as it is with only weekly patch updates.

imo CB does too much work for the exploit to only be $5 lifetime and i wouldnt mind paying $5-$10 a month for the new features

1 Like

Cheatbuddy already talked about this, he said he wouldn’t do monthly subscriptions. Instead, he said he will just raise the price from 10 to 15-20 dollars. But who knows he might change his mind, I doubt many people would be buying premium though.

But, on the other hand if we did make those new features only to premium users less people would be buying RC-M for 10 dollars. If we add the new features more people would be buying the cheat for 15-20 dollars.

1 Like

In my opinion a subscription feature would probably make it worse since less people would buy the extra features, and instead just get the $5 one which is life-time which gets updated for roblox updates and probably any patches which are released.

1 Like

Its 10 dollars right now but yes.

1 Like

Not many people are paying $10 for the llifetime as is, what makes you think someone would want to pay $15 monthly? I just don’t see the logic in that, people don’t think it is worth $10 to own forever so go ahead and make it $15 for just a month. Why would he do this?

Anyways he has said he wont do it and I understand why, it wouldn’t be any more profitable than what he is doing right now. Maybe if it were just $5 a month it would be somewhat of a profitable strategy but $15 a month would kill all the profits very quickly.

3 Likes

I don’t really understand why he would market a monthly subscription, in my opinion, I don’t think many people will buy it as they are fine with the current features, but regardless, I think he will only do it if he wants sales to drop.

1 Like

Holy, $15 a month is a scam for any roblox exploit.

3 Likes

ok maybe my idea was dumb lol.
he should make a patreon or something then lol :man_shrugging:

1 Like

We are already able to donate extra to him, although Patreon might be a good idea. He definitely deserves more financial support for his work, the quality of this cheat easily surpasses 10 dollars as it is, with the new UI even more so.

agreed. Maybe a discord server or private chat only for patreon supporters, $10 a month or something

1 Like

Horrible Idea, lmao.

1 Like

In all honesty instead of the monthly subscription idea which TestAccount stated, I agree with the people which say stuff like patreon / other forms of donation for some special perks, that don’t really limit the software to what it can do or any other things like that and instead have like donor suggestions, you can probably see what I’m tryna state here something for the donators which gives them benefits for donating.

2 Likes

Very good suggestion, cqc.

What is with you and money…

i just have too much of it :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

then paYPAL ME 10$ :wink:

personally, the whole donation thing is a little eh to me. sure if u want to support him u can but you have to realise thats its mainly his job. im fine with people donating but with there being 2000 or 3000 buyers (dont remember) he has already made like 20k (this is just what im thinking i dont know myself), its like a solid job and probably his main form of income, which he knows about this. in the form of exploits, if there is something better for the same price or cheaper, then they will buy it, its all about the marketplace. honestly, the best thing to do imo is not to donate, but to give good ideas to cheatbuddy so that he can improve his exploits so more people would buy.

if u buy a man a fish he will eat for 1 day, if u teach a man how to fish, he will eat for a lifetime.
if u give CB 10 dollars he will get 10 dollars, if you tell CB good ideas he’ll use them to get a better income for himself.

thats my personal opinion, but i do support donating as he is a hard working developer that deserves more for his work, its just i think that its going in the wrong approach to helping him.

edit: tell me what u think about my comment as i’d like to see others opinions to what ive said

1 Like