RC-M, Cheatbuddy

Hello,

It’s been around 2 weeks since RC-M hasn’t been updated, and @CheatBuddy hasn’t given us a response. This could mean a lot of things. The account is still active, matter fact, last active was around 8 hours ago from when this is published.

Has this happened before?

No, not that I know of. I don’t think @/CheatBuddy has ever gone inactive/ghosted without telling the community why, warning us or anything similar. I’m guessing this is probably because he has issues in his real-physical life that has to fix, that come in priority, before RC-M.

What can you do?

None, just be patient. I’m sure @/CheatBuddy will come back with an explanation. If not, then I guess it’s how it is. Spam-posting threads won’t really help.

What I think of the situation

If I’m honest, I’ve been a client for a while (late 2018), and I’ve never noticed anything similar to this. It’s most likely something serious. If RC-M discontinues, I wouldn’t really be surprised at this point, kind of expected.

What do you think of the situation?

1 Like

i think were black

LOL get a social life guys stop playing roblox all day and especially exploiting on a kids website :rofl:

No

I think either his pc broke or he just got exhausted of doing this for so long

When i pay 10 usd i demand instat pudate! im so upset by cheatbudy DARING to have a life outside of roblox. HOW COULD HE BETRAY US??? ROBLOX CHEATS > LIFE
like if agree!!

3 Likes

you idiot he wasnt last seen 8 hours ago that’s his last recent reading time of 8 hours on the forum he was last seen nov 15 and hasn’t been on the forum since he’s not ghosting you ape.

When I pay 10 USD I demand instant update ^w^ I’m so upset by cheatbudy DAWING to have a wife outside of Wobwox. HOW COUWD HE BETWAY US??? WOBWOX CHEATS > WIFE wike if agweed ^w^

subdue is so bad

but im not black

so ur racist? wow…

black

people should totally eat cock

1 Like

noob

i must defand glorius vaktova and protecc vaktus from riaders