Rcm updates

I am a new buyer, I just bought it yesterday before the rblx update,
so are all the updates logged in https://cheatbuddy.pro/status/ ?

and does rcm have to update every single update like synapse, protosmasher, etc?
please someone respond as I have re-installed rcm today and yesterday and it still says that it’s patched.

Updates usually happen just a few hours after Roblox updates. Idk why this one is taking longer than usual

1 Like

i guess im just unlucky lol. also are all updates logged to the status thing? or do i have to re download and try from time to time?

Don’t re-download it, it automatically updates like any other exploit. You just need to wait it out. That log sheet is updates that the devs make for RCM, not weekly updates if thats what you mean

1 Like

ok much appreciated! i get it now

1 Like

CheatBuddy is on vacation or something so it’ll probably take a while. Not totally sure how long tho.

1 Like

oh god, and i bought rcm the same day roblox updated, yikes.

It’s the longest time between update of RCM, we need to wait since cheatbuddy is on vacations :smiley:

2 Likes

in the mean time you should prepare for the steam summer sale >:)

1 Like

so we might wait for weeks for it to be updated?

No, he said he went out of town for his birthday, he said he should be back today.

1 Like

The last 3 have taken longer than usually lmao

2 Likes

Yesterday im pretty sure was cheatbuddys birthday so i think today it should be updated, might be updated right now haven’t checked

2 Likes