Regarding the situation of RCM

as you all know, RCM has not been updated/unpatched for almost a week by now
the reasoning behind it is unclear right now as CB is quiet. however some people have been demanding of an update and I want to clear it up for those who are impatient,
RCM is definitely one of CB’s priorities as it is one of his jobs, however considering he is gone all the sudden, best to assume he has something which takes priority over updating RCM in his schedule (yes CB is also a human just like all of us. shocking.) he might also be busy at his job. something that could be seen HERE. some people have made threads demanding an update, some saying it’s a part of their careers, it’s best to have more than 2 braincells and understand that CB has a schedule and if something takes priority over RCM. there’s a logical reason behind it.

Please be patient and let CB take care of his own problems in personal life. he is not abandoning RCM and he will update it sooner or later. it’d be best if we as a community understand and support him, instead of being greedy/pushy and demanding an update.

the argument of rcm being paid 10$ for, is easily nullified by the fact that RCM is one of (if not the-) best external cheats out there and it’s extremely cheap as it’s only 10$ and is also a one-time purchase unlike monthly subscription cheats which do have time limits for customers. if you paid for rcm. you will have the product and it will not go away overtime. it is a cheat and it will be down from time to time.

Please do not demend an update and just be patient.

Much love.

PS. yes i’m a wannabe helper and it shows.

7 Likes

stfu kid lol just wait for cheatbuddy to get his lazy ass on

1 Like

Are you like 5, GROW UP @SubdueTheBest and wake up to the real world, people have problems you know, you people really have no brain cells.

3 Likes

ok

sir ur argumant is stewpid.

wen i payd 10 moneys i demand insstandt update! the glorioius vaktevia must be defended 24/7
autpdupate chatbuddy!!!

2 Likes

@master In the same breath when you buy the exploit, he has free will to discontinue when he wants to, you know that right?

So you’re saying RC-M is discontinued, you’re overexaggerating lol.

It def isn’t discontinued, he is probably just taking a break.

Stfu and be patient

ur rude…

Omg finally rcm is updated

Really?

Bruh, I almost believed you for 5 seconds

Ahahahaaaa

:grinning:

:joy: :rofl: what is all this glorious vaktevia thing i hear about? am i missing out on something? :joy: :joy: :joy:

vaketvia is the bezt roblox clan in world!!!

what game is that from

Roblox, Glory to Vaktovia

HOLY FUCK GUYS CHEAT BUDDY IS DEAD… I JUST PAYED 10 DOLLARS FOR THIS :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: NOO HOW WILL I RAID IF I CANT USE RCM??? WTF CHEATBUDDY??? DOES SOMEONE ELSE KNOW HOW TO UPDATE RCM? OMG… HOW WILL I KEEP CLANNING WITHOUT RCM THIS IS IT IM GONNA DIE PLEASE MAN FIX RCM QUICKLY SOMEONE CALL 911 THIS IS NOT OKAY