Someone Contact Cheatbuddy

It’s being far too long, tomorrow is saturday. What the fuck is cheat buddy doing i mean some people use RC:M as a career, i know i don’t have RC:M bought but i play in tournaments with a friend of mine that has RC:M so it’s hard to play tournaments etc, Just wondering if someone has contacts with him and could contact him.

Also don’t spit the “HE hAS A liFE” bull shit in the replys people paid for this shit and we waited a while now so i think he should update already i don’t think it takes long since synapse updates in like 30-40 minutes …

I also have RCM i use it for doing gun fighting events

HE hAS A liFE

3 Likes

i agree

fax

I’m hoping RC-M will be updated latest by next wednesday

Honestly I think I can agree with you lot now. Before I was like ya’ll are just impatient but now it’s becoming a joke. A lot of people have actually purchased this software being told it would be updated within a day. But it has been a week if not longer. I am not in anyway attacking CB but I believe if you’re going to disappear you can’t just leave your community in the dark without an insight. And I can understand he has a life but come on guys it does not take a week to update RC-M. It takes 20 - 40 minutes and if he was taking a break he could at least notify us and in that way we don’t need to worry for him. I can understand RC-M not being updated within a few days and I can respect his reasoning for that but an entire week without any explanation is not fair.

Honestly I think I can agree with you lot now. Before I was like ya’ll are just impatient but now it’s becoming a joke. A lot of people have actually purchased this software being told it would be updated within a day. But it has been a week if not longer. I am not in anyway attacking CB but I believe if you’re going to disappear you can’t just leave your community in the dark without an insight. And I can understand he has a life but come on guys it does not take a week to update RC-M. It takes 20 - 40 minutes and if he was taking a break he could at least notify us and in that way we don’t need to worry for him. I can understand RC-M not being updated within a few days and I can respect his reasoning for that but an entire week without any explanation is not fair.

It’s actually become excessive, like he’s missed 2 updates and they aren’t big; there ARE NO SNEAK UPDATES. A lot of u keep saying “oh there was a sneak update” NONO. he never updated it in the first place you idiots.

RCM is a pyramid scheme, can’t believe you guys haven’t realized it yet

1 Like

ur mom is a pyramid scheme

big bam boom

truee bro cheatbuddy is secretly the owner of protosmasher, synapse x, wearedevs, and every other exploit, he discontinues them every few years to make it seem like a legit thing

and so we keep buying more cheats

Bro, ion think another one of the hundred threads complaining about it is gonna make it go any faster. He could be dead for all we know, only time can tell man so no point in this post.

Yeah he didn’t update his roblox cheat, he has COVID-19 and he’s dead lol. Top priority for him is RCM

fr