[Suggestion] RC-M Silent injection

Feature request - RCM Silent injection

In the gunfighting community and other alike communities RC-M has became a rather notorious exploit for how difficult it is to detect it and some communities have found ways to combat that such as making you join a game showing your windows task bar. And obviously if you are showing your taskbar you won’t be able to inject RC-M without anyone noticing so I am proposing a new feature that I think would be pretty cool addition to RC-M which is silent injection. You can toggle this on and off and essentially when you join the game RC-M will inject and load your settings without displaying any suspicious activity on your screen.

This would be a pretty cool addition to RC-M and I would like to know people’s opinions on this idea.

5 Likes

It is a good idea but with recent limitations to my PayPal account and less revenue from exploiting I’m not sure on when I can implement something like that as I been extremely busy with work irl. But I appreciate the suggestion nonetheless. Once my income is stabled from other ventures and if I get my PayPal back perhaps it is something I will explore

4 Likes

YO THIS GUY @levels
WHAT A SMART GUY I LIEATEATELY NEED THAT PEOPLE ALLWAYS TO GET ME TO SCREENSHARE SCREEN 1 IN RAIDS AND DT WARS BRO SO ANNOYING I CANT INJECT RCM FOR THE INTIRE RAID THAT SHIT NEEDS TO BE ADDED

You could also make it so you can choose certain games that it’ll launch on meaning you don’t need to even touch RC-M, and with the extra tab that opens when you join a Roblox game, you can code something into where it instantly moves it to another desktop.