We need to be SUPPORTIVE of our dad!

Cheat Buddy probably has something going on in his life that we don’t know. So as a COMMUNITY we MUST be supportive of our dad since he has been with us for YEARS! Dad should make a Patreon or some other means of donations so we can support him financially! If you don’t have the money, simply just telling dad and his friends (people behind the scenes) how much you appreciate him would be enough, hopefully even making his day!

Take your time dad, we all love you, and, we’ll all be waiting for your return. <3

9 Likes

thank you!! im sick of all the the threads pestering them bc its been 2 DAYS. i really dont understand why ppl cant just play w/o it for a bit.

1 Like

Yes 100% these kids probably recently bought RCM and are like 12 years old someone said him not updating effects his career like pipe down child go outside for once :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

like spend ur money on a gaming coach not a hack :expressionless: :expressionless:

1 Like

id donate for sure if it helped him he has helped us cheat in games so we should him

1 Like

this is actually so wholesome

1 Like

preach! :partying_face:

1 Like

I’ve missed a 50 dollars tournament because of this, i dont understand head ass.

Then maybe actually get good instead of having to cheat to win money? That’s a solution.

1 Like

retard this is a cheating website stop being stupid dumb fuck

LOOOL thats mad funny tho

atleast get good at the game and actually try stop always depending on rcm

1 Like

and stop with the language ty.

1 Like

That doesn’t excuse your point. You’re so pathetic honestly it’s funny. Your life must be so sad that you need to cheat just to feel a sense of pride in your life.

1 Like

preach you sexy young man

1 Like

ez 500 dollars tho lol stfu kiddo

ill cheat more then

big sexy